A collection of rantings and ravings by someone probably not worth reading about... Now with Music
- “Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- “Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- “Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- “Gangnam Style" by Psy
- “Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- “Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- “Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- “Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- “Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- “Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- “Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams
This country is such a fucking joke. Did you know that if we were to divide the income in this country fairly it would be about 300,000 per person. That’s annually. You could give each person in this country 100,000 and still have enough to invest in infrastructure and research. Instead we have people who don’t have water, don’t have their basic human rights fulfilled, because they don’t have enough to pay a bill.Capitalism is inhumane.
This is just completely untrue, Not sure what country you’re talking about, but there isn’t a country where it is true regardless.